Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 22:02:25 EST
My thanks to Lynn, Angela, Chris, Cate, and Lizzy for your help and ideas
with the tiny female ferret.  They worked.  I was panicked and worried
having a female here as my little girl tries to kill females.  And Wolf
was hissing and upset seeing this miniature cutie in his home.

The returned ferret is a pretty dark female that is not let out of its cage
into a lavish,ritzy rich home except for cage cleanings.  No one knew it
was a female, and she has never been given shots.  The gentleman who owned
her was busy looking at porn on the internet and did not seem to listen to
anything I said.

I felt like grabbing the ferret back.  But I have no right to do that.  I
find myself praying to God to not let His animals suffer in boredom and
lonliness.  I feel depressed tonight--first time in a long time.

I am really glad tonight that I don't run a shelter.

Lisette