From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 06:29:29 -0700
I have received so many neat names that I have been making a list.  Thank
you all.  Keep those names coming.  I could have names ready for the next
20 kits!  For those of you that would like to see who they are naming the
babies pictures are up on my web page
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net/butterscotchbaby1.htm
They are all so identical, but the small one is the female.

Also wanted to really thank Tracy Kilmer for her idea of prenatal vitamins
for my breeders and kits.

I also wanted to tell all reputable ferret breeders that I have created a
"Ferret Breeders Forum" at One List for all breeders to discuss any and all
subject regarding the breeding and selling of ferrets.  I have a button on
the very bottom of my web sites first page to get you on it!

Moonsong Ferrets bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net