From:
Nancy Winter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 17:30:22 EDT
I've had to give baytril many times.  Here's what works for me.  I start
with the chewable Baytril and crush it up well in a tiny bowl with the back
of a spoon.  Then I mix it with about 1/2 cc to 1cc of water and draw it up
into a 1 or 3cc syringe and scruff the ferret and squirt it into the side
of the mouth.  This seems to taste better than the liquid baytril that I've
tried from the pharmacist.  Good Luck

Nancy Winter