From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 08:10:30 -0700
I believe her itchy skin is prednisone induced..Poor Phoebe wakes up
constantly to violent itching fits...Is there anything that can alleviate
this..a hydrocortisone spray maybe??

Does anyone have problems saying NO to their ferrets?  Joey has me trained
very well..the first thing he does when i let him out of his cage is run
into the living room get on the coffee table and sits up..so I give him a
treat..and he does it again and again..til I look him in the eye while he
is standing up and say no more treats..AS IM REACHING FOR ANOTHER ONE!!!  I
swear he's got me hypnotized.

June Louis and the zoo