From:
Camilla Englund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 01:04:09 PDT
>Subject: sleeping with their eyes open
>Does anyone else's ferret sleep with their eyes open?  This one really
>bugs me, especially when they go into that dead ferret sleep.
>Amy and her 6 fur snakes

It sure looks wierd, but cute, mine sometimes sleep with their eyes
half-open.  Obelix especially.  He's also the one that most often has the
tip of the tounge outside his mouth when sleeping deeply.  Sometimes he
raises his head (if I talk to him or pet him) and looks at me, tounge still
outside, and then lays his head down again.  And I know, even though it
looks like it, he hasn't really woken up!  It's the funniest sight!!  :)

Millan
Ozzy, Obelix, Phoebe