From:
Chris Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 14:16:43 -0400
My two little girls would like to get dressed up this year for Halloween.
I am way to busy working right now to make any costumes for them and I am
not talented in that area.  I have been searching the web for costumes for
them, but I have not been able to find any.  Is there anyone out there that
can point me in the right direction to finding costumes for them?

I have not been home much at all for the past couple of months and would
like to make Halloween special for them this year.

Please help me if you can.

Chris