Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:28:38 -0800
From:
Ashael Rave <[log in to unmask]>
Well i noticed all the intro posts so thought to add mine.

My name is Ashael Rave and im an 18 years old who live in the north of
Israel by the sea.  I have 2 kids, Fuzzy who is a 2 years old sable gib
and Pitzi, a 1.5 years old dark sable spirit.

My kids like to do the normal ferrety things like sleep, sleep, sleep,
sleep and jump around the room knocking things off the table and shelves.
They steal socks, shoe insoles, food (which Fuzzy hides in my bed) and
everything that smells nice (to them, i wouldnt wager about our human
bean feelings.)  They usually sleep with me in bed (you GOTTA try this
people) or in their lil "den" i made in the closet.  all in all, they are
my babies. :o)

Kisses and hugs to all the ferrets n friends there!!!
Ash, Fuzzy and Pitzi.