Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 13:19:23 MST
From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Well, I live in Tulsa Oklahoma... transplanted here 5 years ago after
living my entire life in Florida... culture shock!!  It's me and my
husband, a 15 year old daughter and a 4 year old daughter.  My oldest
daughter haws worked with wildlife rescue for 4 years, volunteers with
other animal rescue groups, volunteers at a vets office and wants to be
either an exotic animal vet or zoologist.

Our personal pets are 4 cats, 2 dogs, an iguana, a ball python, an opossum,
2 mice, a box turtle and 17 ferrets that are mine.  Needless to say, the
numbers of kits, rescues etc varies greatly on any given day. :)  And
before anyone jumps on it... the ferrets have a 40'x40' foot room of their
own and the reptiles and mice are in another area of the house and they
never encounter each other.

I have had ferrets for 15 years now, and over the years *took in* many
rescues, unwanteds etc and rehomed some of them, and I started the actual
ferret shelter 2 years ago.

I guess thats pretty much it.
Susan