Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 18:33:33 -0600
From:
Jerry & Marsha Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Hi FMLers,
We are Jerry & Marsha, we live in eastern Missouri, we have 19 ferts
currently.  We found the FML a couple of years back from chatting with
people about ferts in a chat room at the Ferret Store.  We have been owned
by ferts for over 10 yrs.  now, and we love it!!  We have 11 girls and 8
boys, some bought from pet stores, but most from shelters.  We most
reciently got 3 from a shelter in Ohio, a retired breeder, one of her
sons, and a half Swede boy.  The mom and son are cinnamons.

Our kids range in age from 7 months to 7 years, all are healthy and we are
thankful for that!

The FML has been a great help to us and we appriciate all the posts, good
and bad.

Jerry & Marsha Crowell