Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 06:24:02 -0800
From:
I ordered from Pets,com also.  I always order from the ferret store.  But
50% off was too good to pass up since I live in Alaska and it cost more
than $5.00 to ship things here I was making out better than I usually do.
Then when KiSta recieved their ferret harrum I ordered from them again and
sent them as much as I could (which was not much, but every little bit
helps) and asked them to ship it immediatly and the shipped the part they
had right away.  I explained the situation to them and they were very
helpful.  (Now to see when they get it)

I will continue to do my regular ordering from the ferret store, since they
have Great service, but if Pets.com runs another sale I will order from
them, to offset the cost of all the shipping I pay for the shipments to
Alaska.  I want the best for my 4 babies and they are fussy eaters, at
least 2 of them are, the other 2 were rescues and will eat anything since
they were starved when I got them.

Beth