Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 14:50:34 -0500
From:
Mark Weinstock <[log in to unmask]>
Disclaimer: I am not a vet, nor do I play one on TV. All sentences should
be presumed to begin with "I'd think..." or "I believe" where applicable.

With respect to ferts eating scented vaseline... First, I'd be sure that it
is alcohol.  Other chemicals could be used as a base for the scent.
Second, keep in mind that bitter apple is essentially 5% isopropyl alcohol
(IIRC).  I can't imagine that someone designed for use with animals would
contain something harmful to them.  Third, consider that even if the scent
is based on alcohol, the amount of alcohol is likely to be minimal.  Now,
if your fert got into some perfume or cologne... (you'd probably have a
pretty good smelling fert ;-)

Mark, Robin & Mutley