From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 07:34:29 PST
Barb,
I have not forgot you that I prmoise some hammocks, I will be siting down
soon, and putting them togetther, I figure out how to make the ones that
open in the middle, so there will several different kinds made, they are
cut out and need to be sewn together.

Lost your email addy and your snail mail too, please send them to me
Please.  [log in to unmask] or to this one

got to get a ferret out of the washer machine, no water in there it was
snooping......

Marie