From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 13:46:26 -0400
The Ferret Wise gang ( shelter folks & friends) will be at the MaFF
Halloween Frolic on Sunday-- Oct 24  10-3

Hope to see all of you there!  We will be bringing some special holiday
Harvest & Halloween themed ferret lounge-wear and Cheweasel's and more.
Join us for a great time and games etc.  Meet the MaFF folks and help
support their education & shelter programs by coming out!

Hope to see you there--
Alicia
and the many ( soon to be many more) faces of Ferret Wise we welcome our NJ
rescues in on Thursday!  Call to meet them

Directions:

From I-95 (North or South), take Exit 20B to Route 9
West(Framingham/Worcester), (OR take Exit 25, Mass Pike West and follow
directions 'from Mass Pike,') Follow Route 9 West into Natick, then take
the right-hand Exit to Speen St/Mass Pike.  At the top of the exit ramp,
turn right at the lights.  Go straight on this road, through the guarded
gate, and follow the signs through the parking lots to Amvets Post 79.

From the Mass Pike (East or West), Take Exit 13 to Route 30 East
(Natick/Wellesley).  Take a right at the first set of lights.  Get into
the left lane and go straight through the next two set of lights, taking an
immediate left turn after the second lights (near Sam's Club).  Go straight
through the next set of lights, and then continue through the guarded gate
and follow the signs through the parking lot to Amvets Post 79.