From:
Debbie Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:02:03 EDT
Dear FML'ers,
Thought I would let you know that Merlyn had surgery yesterday.  He is
doing fine and ready to go home, but not till tomorrow!!  I took your
advice and found a Vet that would accept payments....they did mainly
because Merlyn would have died without it.  Dr. Theresa Bradley at the
Belton Animal Clinic in Belton, MO is very happy with the results of the
surgery and "Duck Soup".  She gave Duck Soup as the reason that Merlyn was
still alive and able to tolerate surgery.  She found a fur ball with other
foreign matter in it the size of a large grape.  The lymph nodes around the
area were a little enlarged and one adrenal gland a little off color, but
she wanted to wait on those to make sure he got through the first surgery
o.k.  Looks like we might have another surgery in the future, but with Dr.
Bradley around, I know we will make it!!  Thanks to all of you who sent
their well wishes and information.  The FML really works!!!

Dooks and War Dances to everyone,
Debbie, Merlyn and girls