From:
Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:37:24 +0800
OK - I saw the item and to me, it really didn't even LOOK like a ferret!
It had it's lips curled back like a sneering, growling dog (never seen a
ferret do *that*!) and every pice of fur was standing on end (how did they
get it to do that!?).  It's tail was bottle brushed and it's teeth were
bared.  And speaking of the teeth ... I have NEVER seen ferret canines so
long, large and thick.  It's head was all wrong and it's nose looked quite
leathery and JET BLACK.  It looked to be an odd color - not a regular
ferret color with a mask.  My impression when I first saw it was - "This
isn't a ferret!" Maybe this is a weasel or a mink or something?  Anybody
else have these same thoughts?