From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 08:56:32 -0400
Help!  Bubba needs prayers.  For week I have noticed somme running poop.
With 5 ferrets it was kinda hard to tell who was doing what.

Then he started pooping on the second floor and monday I saw it was Bubba.
He is making a mess all over the walls and such.  So I gave him Pepto.
2 days and no change.  Yesterday I noticed he is pooping less, and Mary
noticed how yellow his pee was.  This morning he had very little poop.  I
called yesterday and made an apt for today.  There are several things that
can make Bubba sick.  Trooper came to live with us the begining of Sept.
Bubba has been eating his food.  I started giving out new treats.  Or even
that fact that Bubba has a new cage mage that is his age.  Not a baby like
Snickers and Smokey.  Another thing I noticed that Smokey is winning more
of the fights.  I think with Smokey getting stronger and better at fighting
he is now winning more and poor Bubba is no longer king.  Any one of these
could make Bubba sick, and add them all together well who knows.  So if you
have time please say a prayer for my Bubba, he is a wonderful little man
and as sweet as can be.

thanks
Lydia and the crew
Snickers the baby