From:
daniel pelletier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 18:10:43 -0400
Hi all!
I have a question for anyone who can help me.  My 6 year old white fuzzy
has a dried blood spot on her head.  And just yesterday, I noticed that a
red spot was forming on her left side, with the same dried blood on top of
it.  Now the reddish spot is gone, but the dried blood is still there.  One
important this to say is that there is no fur missing, therefore I don't
think it is do to over-scrathing.

At first, I thought it was a mosquito bite (we live in a region infested
with mosquitoes and other stingers like that), but now that mosquitoes are
gone, I worry that it might be something else.  I booked an appointement
with the vet, but knowing that the FML goes out at night, I thought I might
get ideas before I get to see the vet.

thank you in advance for your opinion.  Please send your answers by e-mail
at [log in to unmask] or if you live in the Ottawa-Hull region in
Canada, give me a call no later then 12 in the morning at (819)647-3287.

daniel pelletier