From:
Jason and Holly Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:42:44 -0500
i have a question.  our little boy opie looooves to eat!  and i think
sometimes he gets a little too excited about it and eats too fast, which in
turn causes him to choke and cough.  (btw, opie's 3 years old.) so anyways,
my question is should i start wetting the food again or just leave it as
is?  we have another ferret (dweezil) who's very picky, and i worry about
her getting enough to eat (in fact i very rarely see her eat--it's always
opie hovering over the bowl), she's skinny but not overly so, could wetting
the food possibly make her eat more or should i try duck soup or bob's
chicken gravy?  (i should also mention we're suspecting dweezil has adrenal
as she has lost hair on the front of her neck, and the hair on her belly
has thinned--with all that she's still an ornery little fert!)

thanx in advance
holly

p.s.
we're still looking for vets that are great with ferts and that are within
a half hour to hour drive from us (we're in midland, michigan)...let me
know if any of you know of a vet in the tri-city area.