From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 20:55:00 -0500
>>From:    Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: About Show Sleuth
>
>Thanks, Ron - I like those that can agree to disagree yet respect what
>others have to say.  I do feel that what I'm doing is a good thing, I'm
>learning a lot about how others view shows and by doing so I think that
>I'm helping coordinators to learn the same...
>
>I would like to know what Ruffled Anonymous thinks is NOT superficial -
>he/she did not specify that...

Show Sleuth,

As humanbeings we (as a whole) will never agree with everything.  I just
don't see the need to get nasty about it.  If you said something that I
thought was harmful, hurtful, or malicious I would tell you about it, ;-)
But that would be privately.

I think you are providing a useful service and doing it out of the goodness
of your heart.

I have no idea what Anonymous thinks isn't superficial, as he/she doesn't
say.  Since she/he chose to post anonymously we may never know.  Sure can't
ask!

Keep learning and teaching us,

Fuzzie Dad & the Blurry Furry's
Rascal,Treble, Cocoa,Screech,Moose