From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 23:25:33 EDT
Hello to all Palm using ferret nuts!!

I've created a relational database for the Palm OS for shelters and
multple-ferret households thats tracks biographical, medical, weight
information as well as adoption history.  In addition, it allows for
entering text notes.  It requires you use HandBase (you can download a
free demo at: http://www.ddhsoftware.com/handbase.html )
which is an excellent, easy to use database program for the Palm OS
(registered version is $19.99).  From that same webpage click on the
"HanDBase Gallery" link and search the "Miscellaneous" category.  The
applet is called WeaselTracker.

Feel free to modify it any way you like.  I am also open to questions,
suggestions and to make changes.  Please contact me at
[log in to unmask]  My only request is that non-shelter users send
a $5 donation (cash or stamps) to:

Californian's for Ferret Legalization
410 Mountain Home Rd.
Woodside, CA 94062