Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 18:05:06 -0400
Hello All;

I thought I would share this with you:

Kitty came to us in August of '98.  She had the reverse mohawk and swollen
vulva so surgery was scheduled.  On Oct 8th the left adrenal was removed.
Kittys fur began to grow back and her vulva shrunk.  All was good!  Then
one day a couple of months later, as I was doing her nails, I noticed that
her vulva was swollen again.  I felt really bad.  To me this meant that
her other adrenal had gone bad.  I told her that she was welcome to live
out her life with us with all the love that we could give her.  In the
following weeks she went completely bald (except for her head).  She would
run through the house playing and dooking with the others as if she hadn't
a care in the world.  Happy but bald.  A few months ago I started to notice
a change in Kitty.  Her vulva was shrinking again!  I was grateful, but
confused.  Then one day I noticed that Kitty had a tuft of fur, about an
inch long, on her right back hip.  How odd!  That was the start of Kitty
the furball.  She has hair EVERYWHERE!!!!  It is short, but it is there.
I am in complete and utter confusion.  I had basically written her off.
Bracing myself for "that" day.

Could it be that she is in remission?  Has anyone anywhere seen or heard of
this before?  My vet doesn't know what to say and had asked if I had posted
this info.  We are both waiting for replies.  Thank you.

Mary

http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=3D6431&mid=3D87568