From:
Laura Senchak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 12:11:11 EDT
Hi,

I just have something cute to say about Banx.  On Thursday night I was up
in my room studying for an exam in one of my classes.  Banx was running
around my room having her fun.  I had a busy week with studying for exams
and all, that I fell asleep while I was studying my notes on the floor.
Banx came right up to my face and her little wet nose poked me and woke me
up.  Maybe she knew that this exam was important for me, and was trying to
keep me awake to study.

It was very cute.  The funny things that the little ferts do.

Laura and Banx