Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 12:35:58 -0400
From:
Cyndi Hulst <[log in to unmask]>
Hello All:

About 7 weeks ago, I had posted a message about my 'feuding ferrets'.  I
have four ferts total, but two (Jewel & Sammi) don't like each other very
much.  It started out that Jewel picked on 'the new kid in the house',
Sammie, then I that Samm got fed up with that, as she now picks on Jewel.

Anyway, it's been very frustrating to say the least.  Someone had emailed
me a while ago and told me to try a drop of vanilla extract on their noses
so they couldn't smell each other, but that didn't work at all.  A few
days ago, I read a post about a ferret mom who had a sick kid & had used a
ferret cold RX similar to Vicks Vapor Rub.  She also said that she had put
a drop of it on the side of the nose of the ferts that weren't getting
along and it worked well.

I wondered if anyone could give me any reason not to use tea tree oil on my
'bullies'?  I tested it out this morning...they looked at me like I really
hurt their feelings when I put it on their noses, but they didn't fight!  I
am hesitant to have to do this, but it's really time they started getting
along!

If anyone has any comments, please email me privately.

Thanks!

Bright Blessings,

Cyndi
Weezie, Hayley, Jewel & Sammie