Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 18:47:45 -0400
From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
>Um.  Why do people think that more laws will fix all problems?  And who do
>you propose is going to make and enforce these laws?

*** exactly!!  looks at how much good outlawing drugs has done!  Another
example is the CA ferret situation.  Drugs are outlawed, when they put the
dealer in jail, crime goes down.  So, enforcing laws helps, but in order
for the law to do any good, it must be enforced.

>Someone mentioned registering ferrets - as we get dog tags

*** not too bad except, it falls flat when they try to license cats here
in VA.  I expect the same with ferrets.

Problem with licensing and registering - is it can lead to confication.
For example, Hitler required guns to be registered then later conficted
firearms.  That left the average citizen with NO defense against the law
and outlaws.

If we register ferrets, that can open the door to confiscation.

Nan and SuperSnooper