Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 16:48:59 -0700
From:
Jennifer Logan <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone, I wanted to give you a quick update on my baby Daisy, who has
initial adrenal signs.  She was scheduled for surgery this past week, but
just prior to the date I was to bring her in, she started sprouting some
new hair growth on her tail!  She has a light layer of fuzz there now, but
is still completely bald and thin-skinned on her backside.  The vet wants
to be conservative and have me watch Daisy for a month, then bring her back
for a checkup.  Hopefully the surgery won't have to happen, perhaps she
just has an allergic reaction to something coupled w/ rat tail and a bad
coat change (but due to the pattern of her hair loss, the thin skin and her
extreme itchiness, I'm still not overly optimistic).  I'll keep you all
posted.

So, anyway, thought I'd also share my four fert girls' list of their Top
Ten Favorites:

10. Piling up in a heap on a warm, fuzzy hammock

9. Playing "shark attack" and "speed racer" through clear dryer hose tubes

8. Licking my toes & leaping into the tub after a shower for a drink of
   water

7. Hiding Cheweasels and Polar Fleece jingle balls in the Big Hidey Hole
   (under the bed)

6. Jumping on the chair and table at breakfast time to eat/steal bananas
   and Cheerios

5. Initiating WWF wrestling matches with each other

4. Cuddling with Mr. Stuffed Bunny in their ferret tent

3. Giving lots of wet kisses and ear snufflings when let out to play

2. Using their FLO lessons to find a brand new hiding place each morning
   while I'm trying to put them in their cage before going to work (which
   is why i'm late everyday... ;)

1. Raisins, raisins, and more raisins!!!!!

Hugs to your fuzzkids...
Jen & her favorite foursome: Casey, Jasmine, Samantha and Daisy