Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 15:38:09 -0400
From:
"Bryan P. Coffey" <[log in to unmask]>
You guys are GREAT!  Fuzzy dooks to you all!

I've been busy working on the second edition of the Ferret Poem Book and
I've been getting a great response.  It is probably easiest if I just tell
you the numbers so far.

     First Edition (Appeared in May)
          79 Contributing Authors
          58 Page book

     Second Edition (Scheduled for November 1)
          81 Contributing Authors (So far for NEW MATERIAL ONLY)
          75-80 Page Book (So far for NEW MATERIAL ONLY)
          14 New cartoons from several sources (and more coming)

     Both Combined (Scheduled for November 1)
          131 Contributing Authors (So far)
          120-130 Page Book (So far)

I need a bit of help though.  First, check your e-mails for a message
from about three weeks ago.  There are still 56 people out there who have
RECEIVED a request, but I haven't heard from yet.  If you don't want to
include your work, let me know (so far only a few people have said no, and
they tend to have very good reasons) so I know to stop trying to reach you.
I will try once more before I give up on those e-mail accounts.

Second, I have 34 people, who's e-mail has changed, and I have been unable
to determine a new one.  In a week I'll try to find out if any of those
people are still reading the FML, or if they have friends that do.  Most
are from older posts, but a few current accounts reject my e-mail because
they think I am SPAM :-(  Stay posted!

Take care, and long live the Ferret!

         Bryan P. Coffey - Boston, MA
     http://www.gis.net/~bpcoffey/furball.html

[Moderator's note: I assume, like the last round, that Bryan will give me
a list of people he can't locate.  If I can identify anyone in his list
I will forward a note -- rest assured that it is my policy to never give
out your email address without your permission.  BIG]