Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 19:50:20 PDT
From:
michelle clark <[log in to unmask]>
Hello everyone,
My heart goes out to all the sick fuzzies out there.

This really has to do about nothing but.... My fiance and i went to the
Toronto Zoo yesterday and I finally got to see what a black footed ferret
looks like.  He was very cute.  He was curled into a ball sleeping.  There
was lots of info on him and about the breeding program that he was in.  He
looked very lonely though.  He resembled my little Lucky.  It's too bad
that these animals were on the brink of extinction.  The world would have
lost a great treasure

Michelle

 ............and from the four fuzzie sheet sharks. Spaz, Lucky, Pudge and
Kemper