Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 13:42:12 +0300
Hey again guys!

<pant pant> Derek an' me got to pwayin' tug'o'war.  Dat was fun!  Smokey
awwived in de middle of it, an' now Smokey an' Derek are pullin' dat piece
o' underwear all over de pwace, twyin' to fin' a good stashin' spot for it.

Stella was bowled over by a whole mountain of ferrets!  I t'ink I saw
Foster an' Moose an' Jet an'... well, dere were a heap!  Oooo-eeee is dat
Stella a doll or what?

Timon an' Phred are at de Trash Turnover now, diggin' out de trash.  Oops,
nope, they're off to de Tubin' Terrace now.  Guess de trash wasn' stinky
enough for dem.

Ralphie is anot'er popuwar ferret here.  He came boundin' in - almost
twipped himself up, he was in such a huwwy!  Ralphie go' all excited when
his fwiends tol' him abou' de Fewwetone Fwood, so, dey're all waitin' for
it.  Hmmm... sounds good, it's gonna be comin' awoun' soon.  Oh!  Here it
comes!  Gonna go surfin' now.

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!