From:
Terry Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 10:57:59 EDT
Hello all Weasel lovers,
I want to share a story with you all that happened to me yesterday.  I got
some information in the mail from my bank about lower insurance costs.  I
called them to get a quote.  They gladly gave me a quote on my car as I
have been a good girl with no tickets or accidents in the last five years.
BUT when it came time to do the house insurance, we were ticking down the
line of questions when we came to the one "How many pets do you have?"
"UH, I have five ferrets and three cats.  ( I did not mention the nine
kids)."  The man almost chocked and said "Sorry mam we cannot go any
further".......WHAT????  WHY???  Just because I have five sweet lovable
little babies that stay in a wonderful cage and cannot get out to bite the
neighbors in their sleep??????  He said to be eligible to have home owners
insurance with them, I would have to have five or less pets.  HAVE YOU EVER
HEARD ANYTHING SO DUMB??????????????  Am I limited on kids too???

I did not ask that question. :)........Anyways.  He said a ferret is
considered to be like a dog or cat ( and he mentioned a Rotwyler, hope I
spelled that corret.)  WHAT A COMPARISON!!!!!  I am a Christian girl so
I did not tell him where to put his insurance and that I did not want it
anyways.  But I did hang up completely convinced that this was not a good
time to call my current home owners policy and tell them just how many pets
I have.  They might drop me too.

Anyone else out there have this experience???????????

Terry Quinn

Warm Fuzzie Babies

Romeo.....The Conqeror (Romie) Black Sable
Niquita.....The teenie (under a lb.and a half) Nicknamed (Kita) Sable
CoCoBear.......The Hissie (Cokie) Chocolate
Bubba Jacob...The BEAR!  (Bubbie) Siamese...Maybe New Zealand
Cotton Patch...The Angel(so she thinks)She is deaf (Cotton) Dark Eyed White

                        Dalmation
                          _