Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 23:08:20 -0600
I just finished reading the posts dated 10-21 (I am a week behind)..My
heart really hurts inside for Troy Lynn, Diana's story of Grandpa, Laurie's
loss of Tinker, and Jeff's Starr.  Lisette's words brought the silent tears
down my cheeks that were building up inside while reading these posts.  I
am too sad to go off on a verbal binge of my own, and only wish I could
take some of your pain away.

I send my love to you special people,
      lizzi in Colorado