From:
Manae Palsgrove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 21:16:35 PDT
Hi,
I'm new at this and need a little help with a problem I have noticed, not
with the ferrets but with the ferrets owner.  I have aquired 10 ferrets,
for the , I'm sure you have never heard of before reason is how cute the
fuzzy little scamper are.  It seams that I might have a tad bit of an
allergic reaction to my ferrets.  I noticed it with the more ferrets I
adopted.  Now it is so bad my husband almost took me to the hospital
emergency room.  I am taking a perscription from my doctor and have
purchased an air cleaner that is on 24 hours a day.  I clean there littler
pans everyday and scrub the pens once a week.  It would be very hard to
part with the scampers and if anyone has any ideas I would really
appreciate the help.

Thanks
Louise