From:
"Erin T. Sabater" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 02:30:49 EDT
Hello Friends,
I just wanted to let you know, after bugging my boss to get 'Totally
Ferret' ferret food in my PetCo, it has finally arrived!  And better yet,
it was in a test phase at a few of our stores but Corp. has decided to
carry it in ALL of our stores! :)

So regardless of what you think about PetCo, rest assured that you can at
least get 'Totally Ferret' there now.  (whether or not it has arrived to a
store near you yet, I can't be sure, but all it would take is a phone call
to find out for sure)

And regarding my previous post about trying to change policy about the
kitty litter and kits...I'm still hoping to hear from some vets out there
with an opinion!  :)

Thanks!
Doing it for the ferrets,
Erin and The Kids (Ayla,Kato,Rikki,Cocoa,Cinder,Tsunami and the latest
addition to the fuzzy family, Sasha! He's a beauty of course)