From:
David & Tracy Browne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 06:01:08 -0500
I have been following the pets.com thread and wanted to let everyone
know that I posted my order a little more than a week ago and received my
order today.  It was well packed and everything I ordered is there.  I
experienced a GREAT price, and great service.  Everything worked out well.
Yes, I normally order from the Ferret Store, but competition is what keeps
this country's businesses from having monopolies.  I am very pleased with
pets.com.  I probably won't seek them out to order from them again, but if
I need pet food and they are having another great 50% off sale - then they
will have my business.