From:
Mark Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 02:04:00 EDT
Hi everyone, been quite some time since I've used the list.  Been off it
for a few years, but I knew it was here when I needed it.  I know there is
tons of knowledge on ferrets to be found here.

I have a sick one on my hands and looking for some information while I get
him to the vet tomorrow and see what's up.

- Max is around 4 years old
- He has lost some weight <around 4 oz.> since last vet visit.
 -Has an enlarged spleen
- Seems to be having a real hard time walking <walks like a drunk> and
  only goes a few feet at a time.
- He has always been low-keyed and likes his sleep time.
- He seems alert and not in pain altho he is a bit sensitive around
  stomach area.

any ideas??

Thanks for the help

Mark