From:
"Bryan P. Coffey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 15:03:28 -0400
Hi,
I'm ready to ask for a bit of help finding people for the Ferret Poem
Book.  I have 32 people who's e-mail is no longer valid, or who's e-mail
is rejecting mail because their software thinks that I am SPAM :-(

I'm not sure of the best way to do this, so I have set up a single page
on the web (temporary) where I have listed the little bit of information
I have.  Below is a list of the names of those I'm looking for.  If any
are familiar, please check the webpage and let me know if you have a
more current address.  And if you see your own name, PLEASE get in touch
with me!

Adrienne_Wi;
Amy_&_David_Seyler;
Anthony_Thomas;