From:
Richard and Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 15:29:06 -0400
Noelle:
I had the very same problem with Lily recently.  Lily is on a special food
because of her liver problems.  I opened a new bag and noticed that it
looked a little different.  I looked at the bag and it said "new and
improved" or some jargon that led me to believe they had changed the
formula.  She would not touch it!  I called my vet and they managed to find
a small bag of the old formula and gave it to me.  I slowly started mixing
the two and, each time, put a little less of the old.  I believe I started
out at about 75% old, 25% new.  Eventually, she was eating the new formula
all by itself.  I mixed several cups at the time so the entire process took
a couple of months.  Believe me, it was quite scary when I realized Lily
was refusing the new food.

Maybe this will work with Sega.

Jen:
How about a pillow case instead of a trash bag for evacuating ferrets?

Magda:
Ferrets DO act very crazy after a bath.  Sit back and enjoy it!  They are
like little race cars running all over the place and rolling around to get
dry.

Katharine