From:
Cheryl Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 10:48:49 -0600
Hello All,

It has been a while since I posted but I am always lurking.  I need to
break my silence and ask yet again another question... My fuzzbutt family
has grown to 10 and we are having a ball but Chief the alpha male he is
losing the fur on his tail.  Now the loss is not total, starts around
the middle, in spots plus he scratches all the time.  I think this is
blackheads and dry skin.  Does anyone have any suggestions.  I have been
told to use Stridex for the blackheads so I am going to try that.  But the
dry skin, does anyone have any suggestions.  His coat otherwise is good
just the tail.  I will be taking him to see Dr. K just to be safe but
still need more info on dry skin.

I really appreciate any help.

Thanks again.

Cheryl and the Gang
Chief, Snuffy, Tabitha, Oscar, Oliver, Toothling, Baby Huey, Calvin, Hobbs
and Damian