From:
Karen Schaaf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 08:51:48 EST
I've been lurking around reading all of these posts and finally decided to
join in on the fun.

My name is Karen and I live in Fairview Heights, Illinois.  It's an eastern
suburb of St.  Louis.

I purchased my first ferret 2 1/2 years ago and currently have 3, and I'm
stopping there.  They are all MF ferrets, 2 girls and a boy.
Chewie - 2 1/2 yrs, 1.5 lbs, sable female, very sweet and VERY smart.  She
can get in or out or on top of just about anything.  She's made me become a
very good ferret-proofer.

Beanie Baby - 2 yrs, 1.75 lbs, dark sable female, sweet but demanding and
will still bite to get attention.

Twister - 8 mo, 2.75 lbs, silver mitt male, big, slow and not very bright,
but will sit still longer than the girls so he's more of a lap ferret, kids
really love him.

I've been reading the FML for a few months and was introduced to it by
another ferret owner.