From:
Karen Schuttinga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:34:14 -0500
Hi All,

I figured I would jump on the bandwagon too!  My name is Karen and my
husband and I are owned by 2 little boys.  Milo, a one year old blaze.  And
Bandit, a 10-month old and I am not sure of his color anymore since he shed
his coat.  But he is so beautiful!  (And I am not just saying that cause I
am his mom!) LOL He has a V-shaped mask, and his upper back and neck are
white and he has a triangle shaped patch of dark on the top of his head.
(The bottom points of the triangle touch his ears).  I am wondering if he
is still considered a Siamese?

But anyway.... Oh yea, we live near Grand Rapids, MI.

Dooks to all!

Karen
Milo&Bandit