From:
Adrienne Boerger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 08:26:25 PST
I have a 3 1/2 year old ferret, Casey, who usually gets the most luxurious
winter coat (fluffy, soft, thick) and this year she has lost a ton of hair
all over her body (except her tail) and it looks uneven and messy.  It's
not very soft and she looks terrible.  She acts fine and doesn't seem to be
sick.  I was thinking this might just be a coat change and she was gearing
up for a major, thick winter coat.  But it doesn't seem to be coming in and
it's been a couple weeks since I noticed her looking like this.  Does
anyone know what might be going on?  I want my puffball back.  Please
respond to me directly because I'll be out of town.  Thanks!!

Adrienne