From:
Mary Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:48:22 -0400
Hi everyone,

My ferrets are now thinking collegiate and offer this trashing of a
familiar Alma Mater from Cornell.  I am sure this is only the beginning
and they will eventually offend most college grads in a similar way.  I
am posting this under duress.  I am sure you will understand.

Cheers,

Mary Cohen

To the tune of Cornell University's  Alma Mater
"Far Above Caiuga's Waters"

Up above our ferret condo,
There's a shelf with plants.
We can knock them down real easy,