From:
KiSta Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:30:27 -0400

In NJ ferret owners are licensed by Fish & Game, as exotic animal
"hobbyists".

Lindas shelter was licensed exactly as ours is, and exactly as all
petstores are in this state.  F&G are very behind on inspections...we
haven't even had ours this year yet....and its October already.

So, it has to be an actual program that works, not just a "idea" that
nobody follows up on.

Kim