From:
Peg Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 07:45:49 -0700
My ferret six pack and I are probably going to be moving to Toledo, Ohio
right after the first of the year.  Sure would appreciate any help you
Ohio folks can give regarding ferret knowlegeable vets, ferret-friendly
landlords, and so on.  It'll be a really interesting change going from
desert to snow, but I keep telling the furkids how much fun they'll have
digging in the white stuff.  Any info is greatly appreciated; I'll feel a
whole lot more comfortable knowing that I've got ferret resources in place
before the move.  Thanks!

Peg and the Tumbleweed Terrors - Freckles, Frolic, Jersey, Ragamuffin,
Snickers and Smudge