From:
Debbie F <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:26:26 -0500
F.R.O.L.I.C.  ...in the Company of Ferrets would like to invite you to
their 3rd annual Beggars, Tramps and Thieves Frolic.  This shelter
fundraiser will be held at the Wood Lake Nature Center in Richfield, MN
on Saturday, September 25th from 11:30 am to 4:00 p.m..

Fuzzie events include: MASCOT contest (club members only), Best costume
(extra points if dressed in Beggars, Tramps and Thieves theme and if human
costume matches your ferrets), Leash Walk, Trashcan Tip, Best Trick and
Best weezil wardance by a human.

Dr. Nicole Palmeri (veterinarian and mother of 13 carpet sharks) will be
present to answer questions.  We will also be holding a nail trimming/ear
cleaning clinic.

Your entry fee of $5 can be exchanged for a raffle ticket or used as a
partial payment on a club membership.  More raffle tickets can be
purchased and also check out the silent auction featuring a print by State
Representative (and ferret mom) Leslie Schoemacher, collectibles and more.

Digital photos of your kids (Ferret and otherwise) will be available and
also can be done on transfers for your T-Shirt.

For more information you can e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

As always, all ferrets will be checked upon arrival for vet certificates of
current ferret approved vaccinations for distemper, rabies and for obvious
signs of illness.