From:
"Harbor, Livia J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:09:17 -0400
As some of you know, I have been trying to adopt a new fuzzy for a few
weeks now and finally found a new son!!  I found Buka through Jo Fowler who
has been wonderful in helping me.  I want to share this new addition of joy
in my life.  Buka is a 3 yr. old butterscotch male who lost his sister to
leukemia.  He was staying at a wonderful home, Bill's, but didn't get along
with Bill's ferrets.  Well, there is a little dominance issue at my home
but I am pleasantly surprised at how well things are going.  I can't
express how wonderful it is to have a little fuzzy that is so vocal.  My 2
boys (Rascal & Mittens) are pretty quiet but Buka is a real talker.  I have
to check if their fighting or just in a excited conversation.  They all
are roaming the whole house together and Buka really made himself at home,
thank goodness.  I tried separating them somewhat but they seem to be fine
and go their own ways.  Will I be in for a surprise?

I've wanted to offer my sympathy for those of you with sick fuzzys or those
that may have passed on.  We have been very lucky that no one has been sick
at my house and I can imagine what you must go through.  I read the FML
when I have time at work or on the subway going home and people must think
I'm crazy because I have tears in my eyes.  I just tears me apart to think
of these wonderful little ferrets in pain.  We should all feel lucky that
they have been part of our lives and hope we gave/give them as much
happiness as they give us.

One more thing, I live south of Boston and can't find 8in1 Ultimate
anywhere (or Cheweasels).  I don't really want to order over the internet
unless absolutely necessary.  Any suggestions?

Dooks.....
Liv, Alyssa, Rascal, Mittens & Buka