Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:29:01 -0500
From:
A friend shared with me this publication "Official Report of the American
Ferret Association, Inc"/ "The American Ferret Report" which is listed as a
newsletter but IMO large enough to substitute as a great ferret "magazine".

I had the pleasure of reading two issues: the Sept/Oct 1999 and Nov/Dec
1999.  WOW....what have I been missing!!

This publication is a "wealth of information".  Its produced by Ferret
Folks and the money for your subscription/membership goes to a "non-profit
501(c)(3) organization.  (please note: membership is slightly more
expensive than the other two ferret magazines and has an approx 34 pages)

However, it is not filled with "fluff" The articles are full of good
information and written by many different authors.

If you are interested you can call 1-888-FERRET-1 with questions or to
start receiving your subscription.

Speaking of Sept/Oct and Nov/Dec 1999 issues.....For you newbies to the
FML...If you are searching for a magazine about ferrets; I'd recommend
"FERRETS" by Fancy Publication.  This publication just keeps getting
better and better.  The three things I like most: (1) Good articles with
many different authors, (2) They have and will continue to admit and make
corrections when applicable and (3) Great customer service while
maintaining a reasonable cost.

If your interested call: 1-800-365-4421.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL....this is the season for "sharing"  Enjoy fun,
family, food and most of all FUZZIES:)

Sheri and crew

[Moderator's note: Also for "newbies to the FML", note that there have
been heated debates on the FML regarding Fancy Publications.  I'd suggest
interested parties review the archives.  BIG]