Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:24:50 -0500
From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
i am skooter.  the last one to be freed from the "Robbins Nest" in Granite
City, IL.  sigh.  mom's friend found out there were 6 of us that would be
"ready" this past weekend.  mom's friend called and called.  none of the
calls were ever returned.  tuesday, they decided to take the gamble and
drive there.

at first, she was told no ferrets left.  when mom's friend took out the
money, the girl who she was talking to went into the house for a long
time.  then she came out and said maybe there was one left.  that was me.

mom is happy she has me, but cries cause of the way i am.  they put me in
another's ferret cage.  HEY!  there was food!  and water!  am I in heaven.
why does mom cry about me.  cause you can see every bones.  i really like
the food and won't eat what dey sent home wit mom to feed me.  no i wont
no i wont.

so tonight i got a sick mucsle.  my poops weren't right and so my muscle
tried to go out with the poops.  mom is taking care of it.  lots of warm
running water and things to keep me on soft plush things to walk and sleep
on.  actually mom let is let me use her favorite spoiled ferret carry bag
as a floor pad and sleep sack plus my own special sleeep sack.

mom say she going to get me to dr on saturday incase i got something wrong
and she dont know it.

Hi my name is Skooter