Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 03:37:59 -0500
From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
I am setting by my mom, working on a PC laptop plugged into a hospital
phone jack, hooked to Showme via long distance.  Why?  To say thanks for
the emails, ecards and flowers sent my FML friends.  Elizabeth was totally
surprised by the delivery of sympathy flowers Monday morning.  I what to
say thanks to the very special friends that sent them.

Mom will have bypass surgery in a few hours (Tuesday am) and if everything
goes well, I should be home before the end of the week.  Then I'll post a
rebutal to Kim's rebutal (all in fun) and the rest of my folklore stuff.
Sorry it was postponed.

In the meantime, I'll post a silly I came up with during my hours of
searching for a current magazine that didn't have anything to do with
golf or retirement.

Bob C and 18 Mo' Floor Monkeys