Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 06:34:47 PDT
From:
Lisa Carswell <[log in to unmask]>
As I'm sure many others have been, I've eagerly followed the saga of
Christofert Columbus and thoroughly enjoyed each new installment.  Now that
the epic seems to be drawing to a close, I was wondering if there were any
plans afoot to compile the installments into one complete story.  I would
love to have the entire story available to keep and enjoy at a later date.
I'm sure many other subscribers would like that as well.

Dooks,
Lisa
Mom of Zorro, Claudia, Loki, Fezzik, and Crysin