Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 22:06:48 EDT
From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
I don't know what these criminals did,to raise Honeys ire,but they were in
a line up now.I watched as she rounded them varmints up,and made them stand
in the line.Some were large,and some were small,but all must have been
desperadoes the way she put the bite on them.Sheriff Honey was bringin' em
all in.A couple were put in the jail right away,but the rest were put in
that line up.I don't know if there was a witness that could identify them
or not,but they didn't move a muscle when Sheriff Honey put them down.I
think I counted at least seven prisoners muscled into place,some bigger
than she was.One,two,three and more all in a row.I just gave her a good
dinner when she was done, and told her how brave she was to tackle those
villains by herself.It's not easy moving all those stuffed animals you
know.

Hey Sandi,how about naming him Gentleman Jim,for gentleman diamond Jim
Brady.

Sandy
Jasmine (Let me out,I want to play)
Taz (Let her out,she wants to play.)